Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Rings with Swarovski Crystal Cabachons



Well, well, well.....I have been making these swirl rings for 3 years now. I opened a bead shop exactly 3 years ago. The problem in making these is that you need a large hole rondelle....well, well, well....easier said than to actually find large hole rondelle beads. I have been seeing some of these rings as of lately....then the light bulb goes off....as to why not make my own beads....so I did that about 2 weeks ago
and then last week more light bulbs went off and I decided to try making these with a little bit of a bling added to them. These are the first 3 I have made.....
I am very happy with the results. Maybe it really doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy.....which is really nice.

5 comments:

Mary Harding said...

They are super nice. You are so talented. Love them.

Gerry said...

Thank you so much, Mary.

Yolanda M. said...

Pretty! I think they'd be great as a Christmas gift. Very nice!

Gerry said...

Is that a hint Yoli????

Marie Cramp said...

Hi Gerry! Have you been to my blog lately?? You might want to check it out...right now...go! What are you waiting for!!! ;)