Sunday, November 14, 2010

I WON THESE!!!


I am so excited. I won these great pieces on October 24.
The group I am member of Beads of Clay (BOC) had an open
Studio Blog Event on that day. All of the participants
were in a drawing and these are the pieces I won.
These are the artists and their items they created:
Mushroom - Summers Studio, LeAnn Weih
Leaf - Mary Harding
Dragonfly - Melinda Orr
Oval Tree - Marsha Neal Studio
Noel - Clayworks of New Hampshire, Lisa Boucher

All of these pendants are awesome!!!

6 comments:

Melinda Orr said...

It's fun to win! Enjoy...

Yolanda M. said...

oh wow! Love these you lucky girl!

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Woo hoo! Nice prizes - Lucky you :)

SummersStudio said...

I am so pleased that you like your little bead treasures. Thanks so much for posting them!

Marsha Neal Studio (Marsha's Garden Blog, Marsha Minutella) said...

Very cool selection of beads! It's fun getting a little something extra like that isn't it? :)

Gerry said...

Yes, it is nice to win and get something extra....especially when they are wonderful items from such great artisans....thanks.